Saturday, May 22, 2010

I LOVE MY JOBS

I love my jobs - SAHM and photographer. So on rainy days when photographing other people is not in the cards, I recruit my favorite model and we head outside. At this point it had stopped raining but still nasty and muddy. However, the muddier the merrier for Julia. Most of the shoot Julia was in the Bjorn but at the end I took her off and she had a ball. A fun afternoon playing outside...in the mud and muck.

             

Created strictly with my 50mm lens at f1.8.
Only Photoshop used was to vignette and add my logo.

It's a walnut cracked open by our hoard of squirrels but looks like a mini African mask to me.


I love this shot. Probably one of my favorites I've ever taken of her.
A collage of Miss Muddy Adventurer
She does keep me laughing all day long.

No comments: