Sunday, June 13, 2010

Grandparents Come to Visit

So this weekend my parents came in for their 6 week visit. Julia is the light of their lives and they make sure that she knows them and I really appreciate that. Growing up I wasn't close to any of my grandparents and I want different for Julia. So thanks Mom and Dad for making sure she knows you and how special she is.

Oh and this was the highlight of the weekend - Julia just falling asleep on Dad. I mean really, I put her on my shoulder and she's a wild woman (unless it's 4 in the morning) but put her head on Grandpa and lights out....many times. I think for 90% of her naps the past four days she slept on his shoulder for up to an hour.

Taking her nap before going to LIlly's first birthday party!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are the best photos, baby and grandparents. I'm happy your parents were able to come for a visit!