Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy as a Bee but Loving Life

I have been so busy lately. Taking on "clients" for my " business" has proven to be time consuming. I still want to be the 100% stay at home mom to Julia so that means I'm using 150% of me which I don't think exists. However, it's so worth it. I get to do something that makes other people so happy AND I get to stay at home with my little Sweet Cheeks and watch her grow and change everyday.

This weekend was a much needed weekend. Jarred and I went to see Avatar 3D. Awesome!!! It's so nice to get out as a couple. Julia doesn't seem to mind when we leave. She loves her nanny Katie. She always seems to be having so much fun with her when I come home. I hope she doesn't experience stranger anxiety with her.

Also I hosted a Ladies Night In this weekend. Also a much needed get together for us ladies. I haven't had so much fun with a group of women in a long time. Although we didn't leave the house i felt so much more relaxed at the end of the night. 

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends here. I would go crazy if I didn't...espeically being a stay at home mom. Every week I have meet ups planned that keep me sane and enrich Julia is so many ways. She is becoming such a well adjusted little girl. I'll give a blog entry this week on her milestones reached. Plus all of my mom friends just encourage me and inspire me in so many ways.

Today Jarred and I coparented. I really can't complain about Jarred and his daddy duty skills if we overlook the putting the baby in the swing for nightime sleep. Otherwise he helps me whenever I ask. Now if I was exhausted from a day of teething baby then I might speak differently but when I'm thinking with a clear mind he gets a Daddy of the Year award.

I am busy, I am fulfilled, I am loved, I am content, I am blessed, I am HAPPY!

No comments: