Sunday, January 31, 2010

Julia is 6 months old

Julia is 6 months old! It's crazy how much she is growing. She is the light of my life in everyway! She inspires me, delights me, enlightens me, teaches me and just makes me so happy! I love being a mother to such a beautiful little girl. I just know she's going to be such a little joker when she's older. As for now here is what she's doing now.

WHAT SHE'S DOING NOW:


Eats solid foods including fruit and veggies (still waiting to try peas)

Can sit up on her own unassisted for extended amounts of time
Can play own her own
Push up on her knees (getting ready to lunge forward)
Jabbers vowels and consonants

Imitates faces and sounds
Holds on to something when standing up

Taking a bath in the adult tub

Preparing to start teething (drueling)

Can bang blocks together if modeled

Laughs at you when she gets a response from an action

Starting to show that she knows when she's up to no good - a peculiar smile


She can finally pull the toys above!

Sitting in her high chair eating oatmeal and fruit

Playing during tubtime
She loves playing with blocks.

No comments: