Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Firsts

Taken from The Glamorous Life via Erika's blog. Since Julia is actually napping her full hour today I have some free fun time!!!

First memory: Running around the house in my diaper.

First celebrity obsession crush: Jordan Knight of NKOTB.

First dog: Lady - a beautiful Collie that looked just like Lassie.

First cat: Sylvester - a black cat that went crazy.

First memory of being jealous: My cousin's Barbie Dream House. She had all these neat Barbie things and I always wanted them. I survived without them.

First ‘boy friend’: Robert Jordan in 4th grade but for some reason I think I wrote "love" letters to Danny Hammons in 2nd grade....where are my diaries when I need them?

First kiss: Noah Spencer on the bus.

First date: Clint Lackey. He was a junior or senior and I was a sophmore. He drove a white Mazda MX-6. I thought he was so cool. I went to Jr/Sr.prom with him and we dated throughout the summer.

First sleepover: My birthday. We ordered Little Ceasars pizza and watched scary movies.

First time attending Sunday School: Before I can remember but everytime I smell playdough I think about Sunday School.

First roller coaster ride: The Cyclone at Carowinds in Charlotte, NC.

First favorite brand name: I've never been one for brand name but I remember loving Levis. I don't think they ever fit me right but I thought they were cool.

First pair of legwarmers: I know I had some and I'm going to say 1st grade. I remember one pair that had gold strings sewn in them. Julia wears legwarmers which are super cute on her.

First huge misunderstanding: I'm sure it was in elementary but the first one I remember was my two best friends getting made at me over a boy of course.

First cell phone: When I turned 16. It was a Motorola flip phone and cost like $1.00 a minute and I'd freak out if someone called and left a long voicemail. Everyone else had beepers and I had a cell phone. I guess it made up for never getting the Barbie Dream House.

First computer: A bulky Dell that my parents bought me in 2002. It downloaded music and I thought it was so awesome. It is now retired to the closet and replaced with a laptop that can do all it could and more. Go technology!!

First huge disappointment: Not having my essay chosen in a DARE essay competition.

First Regret: When I was 28....I know late in life but I regret very little.

First big family vacation: We never took a family vacation. So I guess this summer will be my first official family vacation when we take lil' Julia to the beach!!!

First trip to Europe: One day.

First heartbreak: Justin Orders in high school.

First stay in the hospital: 2009 when Julia arrived!

First car: 88 Ford Tempo (Old Blue)- What a beaut! In college I upgraded to a brand new 2000 Silver Honda Civic (Patty). I still haven't named the Murano.

First license: When I was 16.

First Convertible: After babies and kids, I'll trade the SUV in for one but until then...

First ‘mom’ car: 2009 Nissan Murano - traded in the college car, a silver Honda civic, for a silver mom car - but I so love it!

First time on an ATC/Quad: 17

First job: Ingles as a cashier

First paycheck: Ingles

First apartment: Val Haaaaaala in Cullowhee Apt. 2B. Many memories were made there.

First house: I lived with Jarred in Florida at the house he bought but I don't consider it my first house although he does. I would say this house now in Nashville is my first house.

First husband: Jarred

No comments: