Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lost My Phone = I Need A Break

So I've done it to myself again...pushed, pushed, pushed and pushed until I did something stupid because I was so tired. I started the day a bit rushed and once the nanny arrived I didn't seem to have enough time for errands. Started out at Target choosing some items to give the downstairs an uplift then rushed over to W.End for my xray. After my back xray, I signed up at the Y, then I came home, moved two rugs, did laundry, cleaned house, played with Julia, fed Julia, changed Julia....then she napped. Did I take a break?? Of course not. I kept uplifting the downstairs with minor changes but changes that made it look so much better. Julia woke up and off we went to meet the mommy's for dinner. Jarred picked her up. I got lost in Julia's Ft. Lauderdale W hotel description and had an epiphany - AHHHHHH! I need a vacation!!! After dinner I dashed to ghetto Kroger where I got a few items. Put items in car got home and BAM! I left my phone in the cart. Back to the store and it was nowhere. Why did I ever think it would be there?

So now I have a $300 bill for a new phone because I had to push myself all day. If I wasn't so exhausted and rushing myself b/c I had to get home and continue my list of to dos, I probably wouldn't have left it abandoned in a shopping cart. I envy those women that can take days to just watch TV and relax. It's just not in me. I have to always keep going. So after tomorrow night (hosting a Girls Night In) I am going to relax for the weekend. No editing photos, no cleaning house, no laundry.....NOTHING but relaxing with my sweet Julia and wonderful husband. TV, Movies, Pizza, Sleep....Ohhhh it sounds so good. Let's just hope I can do it. Maybe Sunday I can even have a Lifetime movie day in the bedroom a.k.a. the cave.

RIP Iphone....I will miss you and all my photos, notes and calendar dates.

No comments: