Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby Names, Nesting and CRAVINGS!


So I'm 16.5 weeks pregnant and feel 25...oh and I look it. I'm definately gaining more with this one and having crazy cravings ( ranch and chips from Chilis, fruit again, chicken salad, omelets, kitkats). I am feeling better so I've begun nesting and determined to Finish decorating our home by June!!

Let the nesting begin...
I found this great bench and piece of art at TJMaxx the other night and it's perfect in our entry. Now guests can sit down and take off their shoes comfortably! Just beware Julia loves shoes and will hide them.

So here is a big shot of the living room ...everyone is asking so this is what I've created - cozy contemporary I like to call it - the pink toys make it cozy!
Next week I'm going to start choosing photos and etsy prints to create a collage behind the sofa. Oh and I must decide on dining room chairs!!

Baby Names
Funny thing though- we have no idea what we are having but I do have a sneaking suspicion the house will be filled with estrogen - but we have pretty much narrowed the names down to two for a girl and one for a boy. We are obviously not the people who want to meet the child before we name it. We are the - think about what it will look like on a resume or affect their well being.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the house! Good luck with the decorating. I'm about worn out from mine. :)