Saturday, February 26, 2011

Our First Family Trip to the Zoo!

 It was such a beautiful day that we had to go to the zoo! It was our first family trip to the zoo and I should beat myself for not getting a pic of all of us together - I'm horrible for that. Anyways, Julia always has a favorite activity for the day.  Last time was the monkeys and today was the carousel. It even beat out ice cream and snow cones with Mommy and Daddy. We couldn't get her away. She didn't even want to ride it again - she just wanted to entertain and run around it. Days like today make me realize how fortunate I am to have such a beautiful and growing family. Eventhough there can be days that I don't think I will make it through, having Julia, Jarred and McBaby really does make life so much sweeter:-)
A rare shot of Julia and I together...McBaby even snuck in there.
Julia being Julia - entertaining an audience:-)
 
 Daddy and his little girl.
Checking out the toucan.