Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love at the McNeals

It was another great Valentine's Day although quite different this year. However this year I am filled with more love than I ever imagined possible.

The big weekend was kicked off with tha arrival of a bouquet of cala lillies, tulips and orchids. Jarred had planned a romantic dinner Saturday night at Prime 108. We ran around like crazy people all day getting the house ready for a showing so by 7:00 we were tired! However, we enjoyed dinner and drinks out and were ready for bed by the time we got home at 11. It's so funny how our conversations 2 years ago was all about us and our future, then last year we talked about the pregnancy, this year we talked about Julia the whole time with a dash about our dreams. So funny how things change but I wouldn't change it for the world.
Saturday Bouquet
Today we got Part II of our date. The day began with the arrival of a dozen roses. Yeah,  how wonderful is my husband. We spent the morning playing with our daughter, watching Love Happens and eating Samoa Girl Scout cookies - can every Sunday be like this?? Katy arrived at 1 and we headed to see the movie Valentine's Day.

Sunday Roses
I am so blessed to have so much love in my life.I have a husband who loves me and a daughter who adores me. But the greatest gift was the smile that Julia had waiting for me when I got home from the movies.
My Funny Valentine

No comments: