Saturday, February 20, 2010

Playdate with Lilly

"Is your Mommy crazy like mine?" asked Lilly.
As Julia listened intently, she replied "Yes! I thought I was alone!"
Julia and Lilly are starting to be able to interact with each other. Julia is the passive one while older Lilly is the one in control. It will be interesting to see how their relationship evolves as the both become mobile and vocal. They are so cute together though. I can see a great friendship in the making...if Lilly doesn't keep hitting Julia.
She loves this! Off to Target tomorrow to pick one up.

Julia loved the puppy. She got so excited when it came around. I guess we're getting a dog.

"You're so funny Lilly."

My musically inclined child picked up the xylophone immediately.
This is for you Nana and Aunt Beth.

No comments: