Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Hall Family

One of my biggest fears as a SAHM is loosing my identity. So, now that I have got the hang of the mommy thing, I have started to pursue interests of my own. One has become photography. My dad was a photographer (of hobby) when I was little so maybe that is why I choose to pick up the camera and capture life. I've always loved photos and was always known as the girl with the camera. I always find beauty in the details and for years I have been photographing nature in its grander but I have recently got into people with the birth of Julia.

This is the Hall family. After their photographer was a no-show, I offered my amateur services and she accepted. They were my guinea pigs after the Pyatts. They were so wonderful to work with and helped me with coming up with great shots, backgrounds and did anything I asked. I am very happy with this "shoot" and some of the pics that came from it. It's very empowering to me to find a new talent and be able to embrace it!




No comments: