Monday, November 9, 2009

To blog or not to blog....Blog it is!

So I started this blog last year with every intention of keeping it going. Well, deep into the months of pregnancy it fell to the wayside. Now that I have a beautiful baby girl and a family that is changing daily, I would like to start blogging again. I've also started to focus on my interest in photography and figure this will be the best way to share them with my thoughts while taking them. I have every intention of keeping it up now but whether or not I do will be a different story.


As I am a stay at home (SAHM) mom now, I seem to only journal about mommy events. I love it though. As one person said this blog will be the way our baby girl sees how she grew, changed and what I thought about it. I wish our parents could have done something like this. I would love to have known what my mother was thinking when I would spit up on her new silk shirt (I have learned to no longer buy dry clean only fabrics), what she thought of my poop and if it was a topic of conversation for her and my father and if she was as crazy in love with me as I am with my baby girl.

So wish me luck with this blog. I am really going to try to keep it up and remind myself that this will be a gift to my baby girl. Maybe my facebook postings will fall to the wayside but look at this face....She will thank me one day and I'm sure when I'm old and gray I will look at these postings and either laugh, cry, scream or just say "Ahhhhh".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is a doll baby and I'm happy you started blogging!