Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas and Cocktails 2009


Saturday night we had our first party (excluding our rehearsal dinner) at our home. It was our first official party as a party of three. Hopefully it will turn into an annual event. Julia slept for most of it but put up a fight to go to sleep and did not go back to sleep after her bottle. She just wanted to enjoy the festivities I'm sure.

The Christmas Cosmo was a hit!

The dynamic of a party completely changes when you have a newborn. There were three infants and a preggers woman there so we didn't get too wild...not like our Florida parties although I don't remember them getting crazy. Maybe I'm remembering college and well I'm not 21 and neither are my friends so I guess those days are past. We did have a great time and hopefully some new friendships were made.

Note to self: Next year be more specific with the Dirty Santa. I'm thinking wine exchange????? I have 364 days to decide.

Jud is a Dirty Santa!



No comments: