Sunday, December 6, 2009

Miss Lilly's December Photoshoot

I am starting to love editing. I know there is so much to learn and with each new photo I learn something new. Thanks to all my guinea pigs and especially Julia I am getting some great practice.  People keep saying I should do it to make money and maybe in a year or two I will but right now I just want to enjoy my time with my baby girl. Right now I can take her along and she just chills in her stroller. Well see what direction all this goes in.


Last week I took pics of Miss Lilly again. This time the photo shoot was held indoors in Julia's nursery. Lilly is such a laid back baby...atleast when she's around me. According to Laura she can be a handful at times but I don't believe it! Laura entertained Julia while I snapped away at Lilly. She loves the camera lens!

No comments: